Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.471 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 15% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨31,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨26,331 (Mex$ 7,587) in Tijuana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨86,000 (about 1 hour ago)