Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.624 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 5% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨27,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨25,763 (元2,677) in Tianjin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨150 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (36 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mangalore costs ₨841 (about 1 hour ago)