Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2018.
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 29% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨27,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨19,278 in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)