Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017.
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 36% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨27,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨17,189 in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨500,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,500 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boulder, Colorado costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Munich costs €110 (about 1 hour ago)