Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017.
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 37% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨9,783 in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (about 1 hour ago)