Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2018.
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 26% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨45,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨33,465 in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,999 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $88 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (30 minutes ago)