Cost of living comparison between Thiruvananthapuram, India and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016.
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 36% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨8,033 in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 10,000₴ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,220 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$180 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 60 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agadir costs 65 Dirham (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €140 (20 minutes ago)