Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.999 INR / BTN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 10% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨25,312 (25,336 Ngultrum) in Thimphu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €70 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨13,215 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (43 minutes ago)