Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.999 INR / BTN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 7% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨86,816 (86,887 Ngultrum) in Thimphu.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuenca costs $2,580 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £55 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tokyo costs ¥100,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Algiers costs 40,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)