Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 560 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 71.264 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,063 (€225) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (42 minutes ago)