Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 623 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.230 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,793 (€426) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 198 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (44 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)