Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.109 INR / MZN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 18% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,044 (29,795 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $14 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)