Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.930 INR / MZN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 17% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,288 (19,674 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (44 minutes ago)