Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.093 INR / MZN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 20% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,039 (32,974 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (28 minutes ago)