Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.550 INR / UAH
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,711 (12,044₴) in Ternopil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (27 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)