Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.607 INR / UAH
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨6,049 (2,320₴) in Ternopil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨5,900 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Boston, Massachusetts costs $98 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)