Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.517 INR / UAH
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,056 (9,557₴) in Ternopil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨24,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (26 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 30,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)