Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.414 INR / UAH
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 5% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,781 (8,194₴) in Ternopil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (43 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Port Elizabeth costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)