Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.482 INR / UAH
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,029 (12,098₴) in Ternopil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $11 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,800 (about 1 hour ago)