Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.402 INR / UAH
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,749 (12,800₴) in Ternopil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cochabamba costs $b14 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 181 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)