Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.172 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 33% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨8,357 (Mex$ 2,634) in Tepic.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)