Cost of living comparison between Temuco, Chile and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10049 INR / CLP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 8% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨14,366 (CH$142,966) in Temuco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)