Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09993 INR / CLP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 9% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨14,257 (CH$142,674) in Temuco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Innsbruck costs €60 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)