Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10373 INR / CLP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 6% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨11,769 (CH$113,450) in Temuco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (14 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (38 minutes ago)