Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.126 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 9% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨381,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨347,261 (R 67,749) in Tembisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 142,900元 (about 2 hours ago)