Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.506 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 9% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨25,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨22,670 (R 4,117) in Tembisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 3,000,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 230,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)