Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,119 prices entered by 170 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.876 INR / ILS
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 53% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,118 (1,069 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Graz costs €12 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 2 hours ago)