Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,945 prices entered by 481 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00174 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 27% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨26,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨18,878 (﷼ 10,829,373) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)