Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,111 prices entered by 429 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00199 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 23% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨11,983 (﷼ 6,026,850) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 400,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 120 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)