Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.012 INR / HNL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 5% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,371 (L 40,629) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨116,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨50,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 221 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Moncton costs C$0.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 260 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$56,000 (about 3 hours ago)