Cost of living in Techiman, Ghana compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.139 INR / GHS
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Techiman (Ghana) is 6% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨11,738 (GH₵727) in Techiman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (9 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (23 minutes ago)