Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 855 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.132 INR / GEL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 27% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨29,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨21,232 (880 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Klaipėda costs €0.03 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 16 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)