Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 576 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.559 INR / GEL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 14% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨107,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨91,639 (3,325 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 90 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)