Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.144 INR / NZD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 42% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,584 (NZ$552) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irapuato costs Mex$ 90 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)