Cost of living in Tatabánya, Hungary compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24616 INR / HUF
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is 9% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,398 (119,428 Ft) in Tatabánya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM399 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asmara costs Nakfa150 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)