Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01594 INR / UZS *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 20% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨29,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨23,219 (1,457,084 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria, Seychelles costs 47 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)