Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00888 INR / UZS
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 32% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨107,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨72,670 (8,181,689 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dortmund costs €225 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 50TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 180 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$235,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Velho costs R$ 7 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (about 1 hour ago)