Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 168%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.993 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨202,840 (€2,387) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨196,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 90 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)