Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.148 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 9% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨11,340 (€155) in Tartu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (about 2 hours ago)