Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 82.146 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨184,248 (€2,243) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨181,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$28,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Laguna Niguel, California costs $8 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)