Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 77.579 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 10% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,450 (€354) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨25,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨1,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,118 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,600 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM189 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 150 ман (about 1 hour ago)