Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.625 INR / PLN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 20% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨9,975 (600 zł) in Tarnów.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.97 (35 minutes ago)