Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.979 INR / PLN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 6% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨27,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨25,504 (1,344 zł) in Tarnów.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cluj-Napoca costs 10 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 元25 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling107 (30 minutes ago)