Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.081 INR / PLN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 16% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨25,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨21,023 (1,163 zł) in Tarnów.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (42 minutes ago)