Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.334 INR / PHP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 19% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨50,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨40,479 (Php30,351) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$100 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$80 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ternopil costs 12,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)