Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.262 INR / PHP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 29% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨19,812 (Php15,705) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)