Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.258 INR / PHP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 27% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨20,406 (Php16,217) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,558 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨900 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 230 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$6,500 (about 2 hours ago)