Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.363 INR / PHP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 18% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨140,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨114,863 (Php84,249) in Tarlac.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr13,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 415,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Udon Thani costs 40 ฿ (about 3 hours ago)