Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.403 INR / BOB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 23% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨14,373 ($b1,529) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (38 minutes ago)