Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.431 INR / BOB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 25% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨27,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨20,261 ($b2,148) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨6,055 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$168 (about 1 hour ago)