Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.461 INR / BOB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 11% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨99,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨88,462 ($b8,456) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oshawa costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 189 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$79 (about 2 hours ago)