Cost of living in Târgu Mureş, Romania compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.462 INR / RON
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is 31% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨8,617 (557 lei) in Târgu Mureş.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (28 minutes ago)