Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20481 INR / KZT
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 16% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨13,146 (64,187 KZT) in Taraz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (about 1 hour ago)