Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.608 INR / MAD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 14% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨29,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨24,905 (3,769 Dirham) in Tangier.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kuala Lumpur costs RM24 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩174 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 5,255 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (about 2 hours ago)