Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00487 INR / IDR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 9% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨29,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨26,437 (Rp 5,431,163) in Tangerang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sonsonate costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)