Cost of living in Tanga, Tanzania compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02891 INR / TZS
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tanga (Tanzania) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,260 (977,351 Shilling) in Tanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $11 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanchang costs 元48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cherkasy costs 5,933₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)