Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.641 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 33% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,684 (€236) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr200 (39 minutes ago)