Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 247%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.246 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 39% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨451,081 (€5,354) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨324,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$30 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,099 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Wiesbaden costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 125 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (26 minutes ago)