Cost of living comparison between Tampere, Finland and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.976 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 35% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,383 (€348) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (less than a minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (41 minutes ago)