Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 622 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.136 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 4% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨29,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨27,795 (€380) in Tallinn.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (30 minutes ago)