Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20180 INR / KZT
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 24% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,241 (159,762 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)