Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20318 INR / KZT
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 17% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨7,244 (35,656 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨6,200 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$100 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$80 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ternopil costs 12,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)