Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19300 INR / KZT
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 21% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,835 (175,309 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Utrecht costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.40 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)