Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21396 INR / KZT
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 30% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,282 (94,794 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 200 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)