Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19766 INR / KZT
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 24% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,327 (188,839 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 40 Dinar (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$850 (about 1 hour ago)