Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19510 INR / KZT
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 20% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,069 (184,878 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (44 minutes ago)