Cost of living in Talcahuano, Chile compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11063 INR / CLP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 15% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,768 (CH$260,031) in Talcahuano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨25,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)