Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10354 INR / CLP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 25% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨26,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨19,395 (CH$187,313) in Talca.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨254 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)