Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.637 INR / GHS
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 47% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,113 (GH₵3,014) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (40 minutes ago)