Cost of living in Takasaki, Japan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.642 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 46% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨338,459 (¥527,198) in Takasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨232,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in České Budějovice costs 58 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €600 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agadir costs 80 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Surakarta costs Rp 49,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 2 hours ago)