Cost of living in Takasaki, Japan vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.633 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 49% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨365,782 (¥577,734) in Takasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨245,000 in Agartala.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,500,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,367 (about 1 hour ago)