Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.147 INR / TWD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 6% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,596 (7,729 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $124 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)