Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 503 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.152 INR / TWD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 11% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,147 (14,473 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 700TL (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 150 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)