Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.115 INR / TWD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 19% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨29,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨23,611 (11,164 NT$) in Tainan City.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luton costs £1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)