Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.011 INR / PEN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 33% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨18,842 (S/. 942) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 150 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Colombo costs 784 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)