Cost of living comparison between Tabuk, Saudi Arabia and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.824 INR / SAR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 30% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,329 (﷼ 1,141) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)