Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.372 INR / SAR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 22% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨153,420 (﷼ 8,351) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨126,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $54 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €300 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rawalpindi costs ₨300 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,032 (43 minutes ago)