Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00197 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 19% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨22,792 (﷼ 11,561,924) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (34 minutes ago)