Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00172 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 13% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨87,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨75,610 (﷼ 44,084,323) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oxford costs £2,033 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lomé costs 3,000 Franc (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨350 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lausanne costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)