Cost of living in Swansea, United Kingdom compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 187%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 94.472 INR / GBP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Swansea (United Kingdom) is 27% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨307,120 (£3,251) in Swansea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨241,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €895 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 2 hours ago)