Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05868 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 59% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,805 (₩507,918) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $90 (23 minutes ago)