Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06401 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 36% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨180,700 (₩2,823,077) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨133,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $4,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 239 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,400 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,101 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)