Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05992 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 63% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,670 (₩845,702) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €140 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aberystwyth costs £50 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo André costs R$ 1.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)