Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.218 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is 15% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨13,322 (288 Dinar) in Surt.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luxembourg costs €50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨9 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.14 (42 minutes ago)