Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.270 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is 16% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨13,156 (278 Dinar) in Surt.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $55 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 215 ₦ (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Alor Star costs RM10 (about 2 hours ago)