Cost of living in Surgut, Russia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.144 INR / RUB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surgut (Russia) is 18% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨12,749 (руб 11,149) in Surgut.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (41 minutes ago)