Cost of living in Surgut, Russia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.153 INR / RUB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surgut (Russia) is 19% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨12,705 (руб 11,018) in Surgut.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (37 minutes ago)