Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.896 INR / THB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 9% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨11,321 (5,973 ฿) in Surat Thani.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Modesto, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)