Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.945 INR / THB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 4% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨26,744 (13,752 ฿) in Surat Thani.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $7 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 40 (about 1 hour ago)