Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.923 INR / THB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 9% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨14,216 (7,391 ฿) in Surat Thani.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,047 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 250 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.20 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oxford costs £2.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,943 (about 2 hours ago)