Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018.
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 20% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨52,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨41,375 in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 142,900元 (about 2 hours ago)