Cost of living in Sunyani, Ghana compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.112 INR / GHS
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sunyani (Ghana) is 26% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨23,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨17,025 (GH₵1,127) in Sunyani.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (27 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$700 (about 1 hour ago)