Cost of living in Sunyani, Ghana compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.811 INR / GHS
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sunyani (Ghana) is 26% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨20,632 (GH₵1,393) in Sunyani.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Limón costs ₡ 50,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,830 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Berlin costs €440 (about 1 hour ago)