Cost of living in Sumy, Ukraine compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.375 INR / UAH
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sumy (Ukraine) is 43% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨30,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨17,155 (7,222₴) in Sumy.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (40 minutes ago)