Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 167.150 INR / OMR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 8% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,828 (﷼ 101) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 670 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Sydney costs AU$15 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Venice costs €1,000,000 (43 minutes ago)