Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 174.120 INR / OMR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 11% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,915 (﷼ 80) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $55 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,500 Kwacha (40 minutes ago)