Cost of living in Suez, Egypt vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.059 INR / EGP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suez (Egypt) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,311 (E£ 14,367) in Suez to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Agartala.
Prices recently added
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Blantyre costs 400 Kwacha (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,271 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ghaziabad costs ₨180 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guilin costs 10元 (about 1 hour ago)