Cost of living in Suez, Egypt compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.054 INR / EGP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suez (Egypt) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨60,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨59,225 (E£ 14,609) in Suez.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Medina costs ﷼ 199 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kaunas costs €501 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Khabarovsk costs руб 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 25 Kina (about 2 hours ago)